- BASICS OF LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY
- THE BASICS OF LAPAROSCOPIC: INSTRUMENTATION AND TRIANGULATION
- LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY PRINCIPLES – PART 1 & PART 2
- ENERGY SOURCES: EMPOWERING THE SURGICAL REVOLUTION
- LAPAROSCOPIC SUTURING
- ANASTOMOSIS TECHNIQUES: RESTORING CONTINUITY AFTER RESECTION
- LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY: COMPLICATIONS, HOW TO PREVENT THEM?
This chapter covers the fundamentals of laparoscopic surgery for students, residents, and healthcare professionals regardless their background. Material has been outlined in a way that these fundamentals are also of interest to experienced surgeons or healthcare professionals.