- MAUNA KEA TECHNOLOGY: FROM STARS TO CELLS
- BRAINSTORMING, CONCEPT GENERATION AND PROTOTYPING
- HUMAN CENTERED OBSERVATION AND NEED FINDING
- CONCEPT SELECTION: UNDERSTANDING THE RULES OF THE ROAD FOR MED TECH INNOVATION
- FUNDING YOUR NEW IDEA
- ONE ESSENTIAL INGREDIENT FOR THE ENTREPRENEUR
- TOP TEN TIPS FOR GRANT WRITTING
- FDA APPROVAL FOR MEDICAL DEVICES
- THE END OF EMINENCE-BASED MEDECINE – DEMOCRATIZING SCIENCE
Entrepreneurship in surgical innovation aims to engage students to become acquainted with definitions and concepts that include the innovation process, regulatory issues, patent law, and the market forces that impact the healthcare innovation process.
* This course module has no quiz but it must be viewed.