- FLUORESCENCE-BASED ENHANCED REALITY: THE CYBERNETIC EYE FOR PRECISION SURGERY
- EUS-GUIDED ENDOSCOPIC THERAPY OF BILIO-PANCREATIC DISEASES
- CONFOCAL LASER ENDOMICROSCOPY
- BONUS – INNOVATIVE METHODS FOR FLEXIBLE ENDOSCOPIC SURGERY: ROBOTICS, TRACTION SYSTEMS
- ENDOSCOPIC REVISION AFTER RYGB
- WHAT’S IN THE PIPELINE FOR NEW BARIATRIC PROCEDURES?
- BONUS – SURGICAL METAMORPHOSIS: PREPARING FOR CHANGE
1 learners taking this course
In this chapter, emerging technologies are emphasized in order to advance new minimally invasive surgical strategies. This chapter is particularly of interest to health care professionals and biomedical engineers who want to know the technical aspects and clinical applications of new cutting edge devices or procedures.