This lecture gives an overview of how artificial intelligence (AI) systems could be soon supporting surgeons. Today’s operating rooms are increasingly complex due to the presence of multiple monitoring machines, imaging systems and robotic platforms. AI could make sense of these data intense environment alleviating the cognitive workload of the operator, automatizing repetitive tasks and […]
Innovation knows many faces, during BEST you’ll meet all of them in one intense and unforgetable week!
Collaborating with other cultures, brainstorming about innovation and working towards a solid business plan is so much fun!
I spent an amazing week with great people from all over the world. I discovered a new perspective on biomedicine that motivates me to diversify… Read more “Pierre Kadula (B.E.S.T. Course 2015-2016)”
The B.E.S.T. Course is simply one of the most inspiring experiences you can live. It is an unique opportunity to share ideas with surgeons, researchers… Read more “Riccardo Campi (B.E.S.T. Course 2014-2015)”
- SEING IS BELIEVING
- MAKING SENSE IN SURGERY USING NEAR-INFRARED OPTICAL IMAGING
- HELP ME SEE: THE FUTURE OF SURGICAL TRAINING?
- BIG DATA AND MACHINE LEARNING: A NEW FRONTIER IN SURGICAL INNOVATION
- ROBOTICS TO HELP HUMANS AND REPRODUCE NATURE
- WHAT A CHEMIST CAN DO WITH MEDICAL DOCTORS