This lecture covers the latest developments in transanal flexible robotic systems describing the latest technological developments with a special focus on the lecturer experience with the only clinical approved device. Lecturer: Patricia Sylla (USA) What did you think about this lesson ?
Collaborating with other cultures, brainstorming about innovation and working towards a solid business plan is so much fun!
Innovation knows many faces, during BEST you’ll meet all of them in one intense and unforgetable week!
I spent an amazing week with great people from all over the world. I discovered a new perspective on biomedicine that motivates me to diversify… Read more “Pierre Kadula (B.E.S.T. Course 2015-2016)”
The B.E.S.T. Course is simply one of the most inspiring experiences you can live. It is an unique opportunity to share ideas with surgeons, researchers… Read more “Riccardo Campi (B.E.S.T. Course 2014-2015)”
- LAPAROSCOPIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY
- LAPAROSCOPIC PANCREATIC SURGERY: BASIC & ADVANCED TECHNIQUES
- ACHALASIA: BEYOND SURGICAL TREATMENT
- BONUS - THE FUTURE OF SURGERY
- EVOLUTION OF SURGICAL MANAGEMENT OF COMPLICATED DIVERTICULAR DISEASE
- THE GROWING ROLE OF FLEXIBLE OPERATIVE ENDOSCOPY IN TREATMENT OF COLORECTAL NEOPLASTIC LESIONS
- NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN ENDOLUMINAL ROBOTICS PLATFORMS
- SURGICAL NAVIGATION MADE POSSIBLE