Hypes and hopes surround the future of robotics and artificial intelligence in surgery. While these fields seems close to impact our clinical work, there are a number of challenges to face in order to fully exploit their potential. Stefano Stramigioli explores the forefronts of the intersection of robotics and artificial intelligence, namely physical artificial intelligence. […]
Collaborating with other cultures, brainstorming about innovation and working towards a solid business plan is so much fun!
The B.E.S.T. Course is simply one of the most inspiring experiences you can live. It is an unique opportunity to share ideas with surgeons, researchers… Read more “Riccardo Campi (B.E.S.T. Course 2014-2015)”
Innovation knows many faces, during BEST you’ll meet all of them in one intense and unforgetable week!
I spent an amazing week with great people from all over the world. I discovered a new perspective on biomedicine that motivates me to diversify… Read more “Pierre Kadula (B.E.S.T. Course 2015-2016)”
- SEING IS BELIEVING
- MAKING SENSE IN SURGERY USING NEAR-INFRARED OPTICAL IMAGING
- HELP ME SEE: THE FUTURE OF SURGICAL TRAINING?
- BIG DATA AND MACHINE LEARNING: A NEW FRONTIER IN SURGICAL INNOVATION
- ROBOTICS TO HELP HUMANS AND REPRODUCE NATURE
- WHAT A CHEMIST CAN DO WITH MEDICAL DOCTORS