Hypes and hopes surround the future of robotics and artificial intelligence in surgery. While these fields seems close to impact our clinical work, there are a number of challenges to face in order to fully exploit their potential. Stefano Stramigioli explores the forefronts of the intersection of robotics and artificial intelligence, namely physical artificial intelligence. […]
- SEING IS BELIEVING
- MAKING SENSE IN SURGERY USING NEAR-INFRARED OPTICAL IMAGING
- HELP ME SEE: THE FUTURE OF SURGICAL TRAINING?
- BIG DATA AND MACHINE LEARNING: A NEW FRONTIER IN SURGICAL INNOVATION
- ROBOTICS TO HELP HUMANS AND REPRODUCE NATURE
- WHAT A CHEMIST CAN DO WITH MEDICAL DOCTORS