This lecture exemplifies the importance of multidisciplinary collaboration in medical innovation. Luisa De Cola, a material chemist, showcases her lab’s work towards better nanoparticles-enabled multimodal imaging and more efficient hydrogel-base drug delivery. Lecturer: Luisa De Cola (France) What did you think about this lesson ?
- SEING IS BELIEVING
- MAKING SENSE IN SURGERY USING NEAR-INFRARED OPTICAL IMAGING
- HELP ME SEE: THE FUTURE OF SURGICAL TRAINING?
- BIG DATA AND MACHINE LEARNING: A NEW FRONTIER IN SURGICAL INNOVATION
- ROBOTICS TO HELP HUMANS AND REPRODUCE NATURE
- WHAT A CHEMIST CAN DO WITH MEDICAL DOCTORS