This lecture exemplifies the importance of multidisciplinary collaboration in medical innovation. Luisa De Cola, a material chemist, showcases her lab’s work towards better nanoparticles-enabled multimodal imaging and more efficient hydrogel-base drug delivery. Lecturer: Luisa De Cola (France) What did you think about this lesson ?
I spent an amazing week with great people from all over the world. I discovered a new perspective on biomedicine that motivates me to diversify… Read more “Pierre Kadula (B.E.S.T. Course 2015-2016)”
The B.E.S.T. Course is simply one of the most inspiring experiences you can live. It is an unique opportunity to share ideas with surgeons, researchers… Read more “Riccardo Campi (B.E.S.T. Course 2014-2015)”
- SEING IS BELIEVING
- MAKING SENSE IN SURGERY USING NEAR-INFRARED OPTICAL IMAGING
- HELP ME SEE: THE FUTURE OF SURGICAL TRAINING?
- BIG DATA AND MACHINE LEARNING: A NEW FRONTIER IN SURGICAL INNOVATION
- ROBOTICS TO HELP HUMANS AND REPRODUCE NATURE
- WHAT A CHEMIST CAN DO WITH MEDICAL DOCTORS