Surgery is shifting substantially. What’s next? At the forefront of change, Dr. Morton Grosser challenges in this lecture your vision of the future of surgery. Dr. Grosser is a technology consultant and venture capital investor in Menlo Park, California. Dr. Grosser worked with premier venture capitalists in Silicon Valley for over 25 years and helped […]
Innovation knows many faces, during BEST you’ll meet all of them in one intense and unforgetable week!
The B.E.S.T. Course is simply one of the most inspiring experiences you can live. It is an unique opportunity to share ideas with surgeons, researchers… Read more “Riccardo Campi (B.E.S.T. Course 2014-2015)”
Collaborating with other cultures, brainstorming about innovation and working towards a solid business plan is so much fun!
I spent an amazing week with great people from all over the world. I discovered a new perspective on biomedicine that motivates me to diversify… Read more “Pierre Kadula (B.E.S.T. Course 2015-2016)”
- BONUS - THE FUTURE OF SURGERY: THE NANOMETER AND THE PHOTON
- BONUS - BRINGING IDEAS TO LIGHT: PATWAYS TO INNOVATION
- BONUS - EVOLUTION OF SURGICAL ROBOTICS: A PERSONAL ODYSSEY
- BONUS - IMAGE-GUIDED SURGERY: INVENTING THE FUTURE
- BONUS - SCIENCE ON A SUMMER EVENING: LIGHT, MATTER, MEDECINE
- BONUS - HOW NON-CONFORMISTS MOVE THE WORLD
- BONUS - HEALTH CARE INNOVATION IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS