What takes to bring your medical device to market? As with drugs, medical devices need to go through a regulatory process evaluating safety and efficacy. This lecture covers EU and USA regulatory body requirements and underlines the differences in between the two systems. Lecturer: John O’Dea (USA) What did you think about this lesson ?
I spent an amazing week with great people from all over the world. I discovered a new perspective on biomedicine that motivates me to diversify… Read more “Pierre Kadula (B.E.S.T. Course 2015-2016)”
The B.E.S.T. Course is simply one of the most inspiring experiences you can live. It is an unique opportunity to share ideas with surgeons, researchers… Read more “Riccardo Campi (B.E.S.T. Course 2014-2015)”
Collaborating with other cultures, brainstorming about innovation and working towards a solid business plan is so much fun!
Innovation knows many faces, during BEST you’ll meet all of them in one intense and unforgetable week!
Entrepreneurship: How to get started part I
- HUMAN CENTERED OBSERVATION AND NEED FINDING
- BRAINSTORMING, CONCEPT GENERATION AND PROTOTYPING
- CONCEPT SELECTION: UNDERSTANDING THE RULES OF THE ROAD FOR MED TECH INNOVATION
- THE MEDICAL DEVICE APPROVAL PROCESS
- FDA APPROVAL FOR MEDICAL DEVICES
- BUILDING YOUR BUSINESS PLAN FROM A TO Z
- ONE ESSENTIAL INGREDIENT FOR THE ENTREPRENEUR
- PIVOT ANS HOLD
- FINANCING YOUR EMERGING HEALTCARE ENTREPRISE
- FUNDING YOUR NEW IDEA
- TOP TEN TIPS FOR GRANT WRITTING