Lecturer: Luisa De Cola (Italy) What did you think about this lesson ?
Collaborating with other cultures, brainstorming about innovation and working towards a solid business plan is so much fun!
Innovation knows many faces, during BEST you’ll meet all of them in one intense and unforgetable week!
I spent an amazing week with great people from all over the world. I discovered a new perspective on biomedicine that motivates me to diversify… Read more “Pierre Kadula (B.E.S.T. Course 2015-2016)”
The B.E.S.T. Course is simply one of the most inspiring experiences you can live. It is an unique opportunity to share ideas with surgeons, researchers… Read more “Riccardo Campi (B.E.S.T. Course 2014-2015)”
- BONUS - THE FUTURE OF SURGERY: THE NANOMETER AND THE PHOTON
- BONUS - BRINGING IDEAS TO LIGHT: PATWAYS TO INNOVATION
- BONUS - EVOLUTION OF SURGICAL ROBOTICS: A PERSONAL ODYSSEY
- BONUS - IMAGE-GUIDED SURGERY: INVENTING THE FUTURE
- BONUS - SCIENCE ON A SUMMER EVENING: LIGHT, MATTER, MEDECINE
- BONUS - HOW NON-CONFORMISTS MOVE THE WORLD
- BONUS - HEALTH CARE INNOVATION IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS