- AUGMENTED REALITY IN SURGERY: WHY MERGING REAL AND VIRTUAL WORKS
- CREATING A MEDICAL ROBOT: IN THE PROCESS OF DESIGN
- BONUS: INSPIRED BY NATURE: BREEDING ROBOTIC ANIMALS
- DOCTORS FROM VENUS, ENGINEERS FROM MARS
- HEPATO-BILIARY ANATOMY FROM A VIRTUEL PERSPECTIVE
- MACHINE LEARNING IN MEDICAL PRODUCTS
- BONUS: INGENUITY FOR LIFE
Recent remarkable advances in biomedical engineering created new opportunities to advance minimally invasive medical technology. This chapter provides an overview of multidisciplinary topics, combining computer science, mechanical, electrical and chemical engineering with medicine. This chapter provides essential information for those involved with researching, designing, and using minimally invasive devices and systems. It emphasizes the technology required to accomplish minimally invasive medicine.
*The list of the lessons may be modified before the on-line publishing of the module of course in April, 2018.