From an engineering perspective, surgery is still poorly quantifiable and highly operator dependent, leading to variable clinical outcomes. This lecture overviews the efforts undertaken in order to develop new optical technologies to help surgeons make better-informed decision in the OR. Lecturer: Sylvain Gioux (France) What did you think about this lesson ?
- SEING IS BELIEVING
- MAKING SENSE IN SURGERY USING NEAR-INFRARED OPTICAL IMAGING
- HELP ME SEE: THE FUTURE OF SURGICAL TRAINING?
- BIG DATA AND MACHINE LEARNING: A NEW FRONTIER IN SURGICAL INNOVATION
- ROBOTICS TO HELP HUMANS AND REPRODUCE NATURE
- WHAT A CHEMIST CAN DO WITH MEDICAL DOCTORS